Tuesday, May 26

Pen Pals

We have been communicating with another 1st grade class for half of the year.  They are from Mrs. Maxwell's class (a former Loretto teacher) at Abess Park Elementary.  The children have been anxious to continue correspondence with their pal so I'm putting out an offer to parents to keep up the writing between friends.  It would be an ideal way to keep your child writing this summer in a way that will not be like pulling teeth!  They have really enjoyed writing to their friends.  I told Mrs. Maxwell that I would poll my parents to see what information you might be willing to offer up to the other student.  In an e-mail or on a paper in your child's folder please send me any of the information you would be willing to provide your child's pen pal.
Address
Phone number
e-mail address
or none of the above

I would really like a response either way.  Thanks!

No comments: