Monday, February 9

Valentine Exchange

Our Valentine exchange will be this Friday, February 13. If your child wants to participate, they must bring a Valentine for every child in our class (a total of 21). I sent home the list of names about two weeks ago. If you need this list again, please contact me and I will send you a new one. Each Valentine should have a child's name. We will be doing an alphabetizing activity with them. I am need of just a few items:

2 bags of candy conversation hearts

1 package of heart doilies


If you would like to contribute one of the items mentioned, please hit the "comments" button on the blog to claim the item. We will need them by Friday. Thanks for all your help!

1 comment:

LordBender said...

Ms. Downing,

I will send in both bags of conversation hearts.

Thanks,
Andrea Willison